Career at Next Production
Employment Type: Intern/Co-op
Job Title: Intern - Marketing
Salary: Monthly Allowance.
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in strategic planning of product marketing campaigns focused on brand awareness, demand/lead generation, and customer retention.
- Contribute creative marketing ideas to leverage multiple channels during ideation and planning
- Attend relevant meetings that enrich understanding of our market and solution offerings.
- Support sales enablement activities by assisting in development of internal and external communications, collateral review and revision, digital content review and revision, and information management.
- Support influencer engagement activities by assisting with influencer identification, outreach, and evaluation.
- Provide analysis of competitor approaches to branding, positioning and messaging, including evaluation of Next Production approaches in the context of the competition.
- Contribute daily to the execution of communications and marketing plans and all associated activities; ensuring assigned projects are completed on time and within budget
What We Are Looking For:
- Candidates who support our mission and are ready to be a part of a collaborative, committed marketing team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral.
- Organized and capable of establishing processes and ensuring that they are followed
- Ability to manage multiple, complex priorities within demanding time frames
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite including PowerPoint and Excel; must be comfortable with spreadsheets
- Willingness to work hard with a keen attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new software.
Please send your resume to Info@next-production.com or complete the form below.